Affectionately referred to as the Alpine Caribbean, Tahoe's allure includes sandy beaches, stunning vistas, refreshing dips (average summer water temperatures hover around 65 degrees) and plentiful opportunities for fun - hike, run, cycle, fish, SUP, kayak, mountain bike or simply sit back and soak in the landscape. The breadth and depth of guided adventures with The Cedar House's in-house naturalists from Tahoe Trips and Trails is priceless -
- Morning nature hikes with yoga stretches invigorate the mind and body
- Foraging and medicinal plant walks with a passionate biologist / naturalist
- Endurance hikes with Jeff Baird, co-owner with his wife Patty, of The Cedar House and their in-house adventure guiding company, Tahoe Trips & Trails
- Wilderness writing workshops on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Morning paddles complete with breakfast
- Sunset kayak trips featuring unforgettable vistas
- Visit the complete calendar of Tahoe Teasers for details.